The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Usage of Website/Data
All information furnished by Experian Bank Bureau is supplied in strict confidence for your exclusive use.
You undertake not to divulge the information to any third party for commercial purposes without the written consent of Experian Bank Bureau, and shall indemnify and keep DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd indemnified at all times against all claims, actions, proceedings, losses and damages arising from the breach of such undertaking.
By requesting for your Credit Report from Experian Bank Bureau, you (1) agree that the information you provide to purchase the Credit Report, is true and accurate; and (2) certify that you are the person whose Credit Report is being requested. If any information you provide is untrue, inaccurate or not current, or if DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or not current, DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd, at its sole discretion, has the right to refuse the Credit Report request. Further, you agree that DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd will not be liable to you or any third party if DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd refuses to furnish your Credit Report for any reason.
You are solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through this website.
You shall comply with the rules of any network or Internet Service Provider through which you access this website.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Act, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in this website, in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
Right of Access
Experian Bank Bureau reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
You shall not:
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Create a link to this website from another website or document, cache or frame this website, without Experian Bank Bureau's prior written consent.
- Use this website or the services for any unlawful purpose including but not limited to criminal purposes;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of this website and/or linked web sites. This includes but not limited to accessing data and information not intended for you or logging onto a server or account, which you are not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Do anything or cause anything to be done which may be in breach of the Internet Code of Practice, any regulations, guidelines or instructions in whatsoever form that the Media Development Authority may issue from time to time relating to the Services or otherwise;
- All information and services on this website are provided "AS IS". Neither Experian Bank Bureau, its affiliates or suppliers make any representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever as to the content or services available.
- You acknowledge and agree that access to and usage of this website is at your own risk and agree to indemnify and keep Experian Bank Bureau indemnified against all losses (direct, indirect, incidental and consequential), claims, demands, damages, expenses (including attorney's fees) or liabilities whatsoever including but not limited to defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, death, bodily injury, property damage or pecuniary losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd Website, and the use of information or services provided by DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd.
- The aforementioned limitation on liability shall be to the maximum degree permitted by applicable law. If, notwithstanding the above, liability is imposed upon Experian Bank Bureau, then you agree that DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd's total liability for any or all of your losses or injuries from DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd's acts or omissions, regardless of the nature of the legal or equitable claim, shall not exceed the amount paid by you to DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd for the product(s) you purchase from DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd.
- Experian Bank Bureau does not warrant that any web sites linked to this website will be free of any operational errors, nor that it will be free of virus or other harmful component. DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd is not liable for any information provided by other websites linked to this website and vice versa.
The search will still be chargeable if the search result is a null trace. A null trace is still valueable information. There will be not be any refund for processed credit report.
This Agreement shall be governed by all applicable laws of the Republic of Singapore relating to the Services, including but not limited to, the Broadcasting and Television Act, Computer Misuse Act, Copyright Act, Electronic Transactions Act, Telecommunication Authority of Singapore Act, including any regulation made pursuant thereto and any items and conditions of any license granted to Experian Bank Bureau by the local Internet Service Provider. DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Experian Bank Bureau reserves the right to change this website and the contents, presentation, user facilities and availability of services, at its sole discretion without any advance notice.
- You acknowledge that Experian Bank Bureau does not warrant or guarantee the timeliness, currency, accuracy, completeness or fitness for a particular purpose of the information or services provided.
- You have the responsibility of evaluating the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the website and information provided.
- You acknowledge that usage is at your own risk and therefore agree that Experian Bank Bureau will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury caused in whole or in part by DP Credit Bureau Pte Ltd's negligence in procuring, compiling, collecting, interpreting, reporting, communicating or delivering the information.